Artificial Intelligence (AI): Discover the untapped opportunities
Sun, 5 Mar 2017 10:00AM – 1:30PM
GreenBubbles Startup Services
No.L-165, 1st Floor, Sri Gayathri Complex,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102 India +91 9900531974 Click to view on map
- 10:00 – Doors opening
- 10:15 – Café Numérique Introduction
- 10:30 – Guest Speaking Session
- 11:15 – BREAK
- 11:35 – Panel Discussion followed by Q&A
- 12:20 – Guest Speaking Session
- 12:40 – Networking, Startup Spotlight, and “Live tweets” session
- 13:15 – Doors close
About the Event
The brightest minds in artificial intelligence will gather in Bangalore to discuss about their interesting AI products and how to implement AI in real world projects. Join us as we explore the future of AI – and how to get there from here.
Underneath all the AI hype, real breakthroughs are happening—and obstacles to applied AI are being overcome—allowing AI startups to create software that doesn’t just do what it’s told, but has the ability to anticipate the needs of its users through a combination of pattern recognition, knowledge, planning, and reasoning.
- Enterprise bots are emerging to participate in conversations and carry out repetitive tasks.
- Deep learning toolkits are becoming essential tools for software engineers and data scientists.
- Frameworks are being developed that promise point-and-click development of intelligent conversational interfaces which are making it easier to create AI products.
AI is enabling completely unique and new kinds of Business Models, which we have never seen before. Hence, we’ve created the Café Numérique Artificial Intelligence Conference, bringing the growing AI community together to explore the most essential and intriguing topics related to AI.
Some of the best leaders in Artificial Intelligence are attending this conference as Guest Speakers:
- Ankur Dinesh Garg, Founder & CEO of Hotify
- Adarsh Natarajan, Founder of AIndra Systems
- Vijaykant Nadadur, Co-Founder and CEO of Stride